Monograms and more MONDAY'S
Have you been needing an environment where you can grow in your embroidery skills?
Did you know you can use the silhouette cameo to help create embroidery appliques?
How do people create In-the-Hoop projects?
Ever used Foam to embroider?
In these Monday classes, you will be able to learn new tricks and tools to make your
embroidery experience much more creative. Practice days are added in for Hands-On help.
***Embroidery machine and Basic machine embroidery knowledge is required.
This class will meet Bi-Weekly, 9:30am-11:30am
- September 18th...In-the-Hoop Project
- October 2nd...Silhouette Cameo with Appliques
- October 16th...Practice Day
- October 30th...Using Foam in your Design
- November 13th...Embroidery on Toilet Tissue Roll
- November 27th...Practice Day