Monograms and more!
Have you been needing an environment where you can grow in your embroidery skills?
Did you know you can use the silhouette cameo to help create embroidery appliques?
How do people create In-the-Hoop projects?
Ever used Foam to embroider?
In these Wednesday classes, you will be able to learn new tricks and tools to make your
embroidery experience much more creative. Practice days are added in for Hands-On help.
***Embroidery machine and Basic machine embroidery knowledge is required.
Registration is now OPEN!
This class will meet Bi-Weekly, 11:30am-1:30pm
- January 10th...Creating In-the-Hoop Projects
- January 24th...How to use Silhouette Cameo with Appliques
- February 7th...Practice Day
- February 21st...Using Craft Foam for raised Monograms
- March 7th...How to Monogram a Hat
- March 21st...Practice Day